868/915 MHz 8 dBi Gain Outdoor Omni LoRa Antenna & RF Cable Bundle | N-Type Female | Great for LoRaWAN Gateways, Helium Hotspots to Maximize Sensor Devices
Create a kit that provides you everything you need to maximize your HNT Helium Mining right out of the box.
Due to limited supply, CLF400 cables may have a longer lead time.
This outdoor 860 MHz–960 MHz at 8 dBi gain outdoor omni fiberglass antenna and cable bundle will allow you to mount onto a mast, effectively increasing your LoRa signal range. Can withstand winds up to 180 km/hr. Select from 10-ft to 50-ft cable lengths to maximize your mining potential. Compatible with most Helium hotspots. May require an RP-SMA to N-male coaxial cable to fit or a different cable connector. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Ideal for Helium Hotspots such as RAK and Bobcat miners. Perfect for LoRa, LoRaWAN, and Helium Long Fi applications operating at ISM EU868MHz and US915MHz frequencies. For use in USA and Europe. N-type female connector (exposed threads). Includes mounting hardware for pole-mount.
- Outdoor low-data rate communication networks
- Long-range LoRa
- LoRaWAN and long-fi nodes
- IoT nodes
- Industrial, commercial, retail, and environmental monitoring
- Smart metering
- Inventory and asset tracking
- Vending machine data and monitoring
- Multi-point and NLOS applications
- Helium Hotspot HNT cryptocurrency mining
- Wireless security systems
- Helium Hotspot
- Bobcat 300
- RAK V2
- Nebra indoor/outdoor
- SenseCAP M1
|Dimensions||1145 mm × 34 mm × 34 mm|
|Temperature||–40 °C to 80 °C|
|Antenna Type||External Antennas|
|Application||Crypto Mining, Healthcare, IoT Gateways, Vending Machines|
|Antenna Technology||433/868/915 MHz, LoRa|
|Antenna Frequency||868 MHz, 915 MHz|
|Mounting||Connector Mount, Pole Mount, Wall Mount|
|Antenna Connector||N-Type (F)|
|Antenna Form Factor||Omni (Omni-Directional)|
|Antenna Frequency Type||Lora-433/868/915 MHz|
|Connector Type||N Type Female|
|Center Frequency||915 MHz|
Posted onCurrently using this antenna with a rack minor that is only 12' in the air eat in the air and getting over a 100 hotspots spots witnessing is definitely Bang for buck and on the money
High quality, and very well packaged for shipping
Posted onThe antenna is very well made and sturdy. It was easy to install with my HNT miner, and EXTREMELY well packaged for shipping.
Unfortunately, due to my HNT miner's location, I needed a different dBi to optimize my mining (5.8 dBi antenna), but that was 100% my fault for not understanding dBi and range properly.
- 868/915 MHz 6 dBi Gain Omni LoRa Antenna | N-Type Female | Great for Helium Hotspot Mining!Special Price $82.00 Regular Price $95.00
- 868/915 MHz 13 dBi Gain Outdoor Yagi (Uni-Directional) LoRa Antenna | N-Type Female | Great for Helium Hotspot Mining!Special Price $75.00 Regular Price $79.99