868/915 MHz 13 dBi Gain Outdoor Yagi (Uni-Directional) LoRa Antenna | N-Type Female | Great for Helium Hotspot Mining!
Special Price $75.00 Regular Price $79.99
Create a kit that provides you everything you need to maximize your HNT Helium Mining right out of the box.
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
824–960 MHz at 13 dBi outdoor high-gain YAGI antenna. Uses include LoRa and LoRaWAN applications operating at ISM 868/915 MHz frequency for use in North America and Europe. Compatible with most Helium hotspots. You may require an RP-SMA to N-Type male coaxial cable to fit or a different cable connector. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Ideal for Helium Hotspots such as RAK and Bobcat miners. Perfect for LoRa, LoRaWAN, and Helium Long Fi applications operating at ISM EU868MHz and US915MHz frequencies. For use in USA and Europe. N-type female connector (exposed threads). Includes mounting hardware for pole mounting.
- Outdoor low-data rate communication networks
- Long-range LoRa
- LoRaWAN and long-fi nodes
- IoT nodes
- Industrial, commercial, retail, and environmental monitoring
- Smart metering
- Inventory and asset tracking
- Vending machine data and monitoring
- Multi-point and NLOS applications
- Helium Hotspot HNT cryptocurrency mining
- Wireless security systems
- Helium Hotspot
- Bobcat 300
- RAK V2
- Nebra indoor/outdoor
- SenseCAP M1
|Dimensions||820 mm × 125 mm × 60 mm|
|Antenna Type||External Antennas|
|Application||Crypto Mining, Vending Machines|
|Antenna Technology||433/868/915 MHz|
|Antenna Frequency||868 MHz, 915 MHz|
|Frequency Band (4G/LTE/3G)||Band 8 (900 MHz)|
|Mounting||Pole Mount, Wall Mount|
|Antenna Connector||N-Type (F)|
|Antenna Form Factor||Outdoor Yagi (Uni-Directional)|
|Antenna Frequency Type||Lora-433/868/915 MHz|
|Connector Type||N Type Female|
|Temperature||–40 °C to 85 °C|
|Center Frequency||915 MHz|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- 868/915 MHz 6 dBi Gain Omni LoRa Antenna | N-Type Female | Great for Helium Hotspot Mining!Special Price $82.00 Regular Price $95.00
- 868/915 MHz 8 dBi Gain Indoor Dipole (Rubber Duck) LoRa Antenna | RP-SMA Male Articulating | Helium HotspotSpecial Price $29.99 Regular Price $39.99