Teltonika RUT955W 4G/LTE Industrial Cellular Router | 802.11bgn | Dual-SIM Slot | RUT955 W03660 | AT&T/T-Mobile/Verizon | North America
- Form Factor: Router: Indoor with Wi-Fi
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback
- Frequency: Band 2, 4, 5, 12–14, 66, 71
- Carrier: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon
- Features: RS232/RS485, Wi-Fi, GPS
RUT955W is a professional industrial 4G/LTE Wi-Fi router for IoT applications. This rugged mobile device delivers high-performance cellular communication in harsh environments and a wide operating temperature range. It is also compatible with RMS, Teltonika's remote management platform that is ready to deliver the true value of M2M and IoT networking applications.
The router is equipped with four Ethernet ports, two external SIM holders, digital input/output, RS-232/485, and signal strength status LED indicators, while external SMA connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas. RUT955 is a professional LTE CAT4 router empowered by RutOS, a unified operating system for all Teltonika routers, created for the most demanding mobile networking applications. Ensure your business continuity with dual-SIM and 4G failover.
- LTE Cat 4 with speeds up to 150 Mbps.
- Automatic switch to available backup connection.
- Wireless access point with Hotspot functionality.
- Dual SIM significantly reduces roaming costs.
- 4× Ethernet ports with VLAN functionality.
- Teltonika Remote Management System compatible.
- RMS credit available. Contact us.
|Model Number||RUT955 W03660|
|Dimensions||110 mm × 50 mm × 100 mm (4.33 in. × 1.97 in. × 3.94 in.)|
|Product Family||Teltonika RUT950/955|
|Form Factor||Router: Indoor with Wi-Fi|
|Cellular Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback|
|Frequency Band (4G/LTE/3G)||Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (AWS: 1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 14 (700 MHz), Band 66 (1700 MHz), Band 71 (600 MHz)|
|Carrier||AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|Coverage Region||North America|
|Features||RS232/RS485, Wi-Fi, GPS|
|Frequency||Band 2, 4, 5, 12–14, 66, 71|
|Temperature||–40 °C to 75 °C (–40 °F to 167 °F)|
|Power||9 to 30 V DC|
|I/O Interface||2× Inputs and 2× Outputs on 10-Pin Industrial Socket, 1× Digital Input and 1× Digital Output on 4-Pin Power|
|Interface Connector||RJ-45 ×4 (10/100 Mbps)|
|RF Connector||2× SMA for LTE, 2× RP-SMA for Wi-Fi, 1× SMA for GNSS|
|Operating System Support||Linux|
|Certifications||CE (EEA), FCC (US), IC (CA), ISED (CA)|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, Verizon|