AMIT MDG200 Plug-and-Play 4G LTE Cat 4 Socket Modem | Verizon, AT&T, and PTCRB End-Device Certified | MCG200-00U01 | M.2 Adapter Included
- Form Factor: Modem: Embedded Socket
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback
- Carrier: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon
- Includes MCG200-00U01 M.2 adapter
MDG200 is designed as a socket modem with M.2 adapter via USB 2.0 interface. This product has cellular capability with WCDMA and LTE Cat4 and also support GNSS receiver to get location information. It also has a hinge-up nanoSIM slot to offer a wide range usage for board without or with a SIM socket. The device offers an OS ready NIC interface (Windows/Linux/FreeBSD) and friendly, web-based GUI for parameter setting and status checking.
- Easy installation. Window and Linux plug-and-play with web-based GUI.
- Easy integraton. M.2 (USB bus interface) with SIM slot on board.
- System-level pre-certified. Skip system-level certification with this system level/carrier-level pre-certification.
|Dimensions||50 mm × 31.2 mm × 7.5 mm|
|Form Factor||Modem: Embedded Socket|
|Cellular Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback|
|Carrier||AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|Temperature||–30 °C to 80 °C|
|IO Interface||USB 2.0, UART (with board-to-board connector)|
|RF Connector||3× u.FL/I-PEX|
|Operating System Support||Windows, Linux|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, Verizon|