Embedded Works MDEV-900-NT Development Kit
NT Series Basic Evaluation Kit
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Wireless Standard: Linx 900MHz
- Form Factor: Development Kit
- Frequency: 900MHz
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
* Rapid Module Evaluation: The boards allow the performance of the Linx NT Series modules to be evaluated quickly in a user's environment. Using the onboard transcoders, a pair of development boards can be used to evaluate the range performance of the modules.
* Application Development: An onboard prototyping area allows for the development of custom circuits directly on the development board. All signal lines are available on a header for easy access.
* Software Development: A PC interface allows for development and testing of custom software applications for control of the module.
* Design Benchmark: The boards provide a known benchmark against which the performance of a custom design may be judged.
The Master Development System includes two assembled development boards, four NT Series transceivers, two CW Series antennas, two 9V batteries, four reverse polarity SMA connectors, a USB interface board and full documentation.
|Wireless Standard||Linx 900MHz|
|Form Factor||Development Kit|
|Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
Write Your Own Review