Tektelic KONA Mega IoT Gateway | 64-Channel | Cellular + ETH Backhaul | LoRaWAN
Environmentally hardened IP67 aluminum enclosure fully tested to withstand extreme temperature conditions
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
Supports 1x LoRaWAN Antenna
- Application: Enterprise Gateway
- Technology: LoRaWAN
- Sensor Type: Gateway
- Power: DC, POE++
TEKTELIC's KONA Mega IoT Gateway provides network operators with a carrier-grade product for the deployment of LoRaWAN® IoT networks. The Gateway enables massive scalability in a compact form factor by supporting up to 12 million messages per day.
It is ideal for public and private network operators that require full duplex, multiple Rx and Tx channels, and cost effective and reliable LoRaWAN® gateways to maximize their network investment for years to come.
Please note that the Mega IoT Gateway includes the option for cellular backhaul. If making this selection, please allow for an extra two weeks of lead time due to SIM installation.
- Includes 1x LoRa 6 dBi antennas, two 3-meter RF cables.
- Innovative multiple antenna configuration supporting Rx diversity.
- High availability carrier-grade design with support of in-service configuration and software updates.
- Environmentally hardened aluminum enclosure fully tested to withstand extreme temperature conditions.
- Excellent out-of-band rejection of interference from other networks such as cellular and paging.
- Day-One scalability supporting millions of Rx messages per day.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa™ network servers and sensors.
|Dimensions||222 mm × 265 mm × 101 mm|
|Temperature||–40 °C to 60 °C|
|Product Type||LoRaWAN Gateway|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!