Smart City Solution Garbage Bin Fill Status Detector | Wireless | Ultrasonic Level Sensor
The DF702 sensor is designed for trash can status detection, whether used indoors or outdoors. It detects the following statuses:
- Fire risk
- Inclined (fall) or not (advanced version)
Built with a 4G module with quad-band frequency, the sensor works worldwide, and can transmit status from base station to network server and application server, and can be monitored remotely.
- Long lifespan with low power consumption, the battery can work for more than one year at four reports per day.
- Easy to install, suitable for covered or uncovered trash cans.
- IP66 protection level allows it to function in the rain and other harsh conditions.
- You can assign work and route plans, analyze task performance, and find solutions to improve their system.
- Installation is easy with several mounting location options, accommodating for many different styles of trash cans.
- The sensor can be used in other environments, such as for measuring liquid level, and the software can be customized for your unique requirements.
|Dimensions||0.33 in. × 4.52 in. × 1.97 in.|
|Application||Bin Level Sensor|
|Sensor Type||Fill Level|
|Battery Life||3 Years at 2× Occupation Per Day|