Shot Tracer Eagle IP Cellular Gunshot Detection Sensor
The Shot Tracer Eagle IP is a cellular gunshot detection sensor.
- Operates over Verizon Wireless LTE, only within the US
- Also able to integrate with facility's existing alarm panel
- When a shooting takes place, an alert notification is sent to the cloud and then on to the persons set up under the notification list
- Provides time, location, and number of shots
- Contacts on the notification list are set up by the customer
- Can include local law enforcement and surrounding medical facilities
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Alerts & Notifications
Provides alarm company with time location and if it was a single or multiple gunshot event
Any indoor locations to provide near instant automated alerting when gunshots occur
Supports wireless remote sensors for additional monitor and security needs
- Ceiling or wall mounted gunshot detection and explosive sensor with integrated cellular data modem.
- Provides immediate detection of events and alerts location.
- Patented detection system integrated in a small safety sensor
- Manual alert feature enables non-gunshot alert to be sent
- Reports GPS or GNSS location when a validated event occurs
- Available in an industrial ABS modeled enclosure in either white or black.
- Alerts sent to a private cloud, using SMS, e-mail and direct IP directed responses.
- Enables customized responses when an event is detected.
- No call center required. Alerts are managed by each account owner from a secure cloud service.
- EAR99, fully exportable globally without licensing issues.
- Operates globally using Verizon Wireless.
How it Works
- STEP 1: A gunshot event occurs inside a room, alerting the Shot Tracer Eagle IP sensor
- STEP 2: Eagle IP sends an alert, within seconds of the event, over the cellular network to the cloud
- STEP 3: Dispatch receives an alert with gunshot location, time, and number of shots
|Sensor Type||Facilities Sensor|