SensorWorks GP300M-V Worker Safety with 4G Voice-Enabled GPS Tracker, Verizon
The GP300M-V device is equipped with a high-capacity battery and optimized power-saving software which avoids the need of frequent charging. The SOS button provides the wearer easy access to call preset phone numbers and sends SOS alarm with one single push.
The GP300M-V allows for remote configuration and tracks wearers immediately or periodically with pre-programmed or OTA Commands to the device.
Geo-fence configuration is available to create permissible areas or restricted areas to provide more flexible monitoring options of the device wearer. It's designed with the latest 4G LTE cellular technology while still providing 2G connectivity to ensure complete population and geographic coverage as LTE rolls out.
- 4G LTE support Cat 4
- GPS, GNSS high sensitivity
- Wi-Fi capability for positioning
- Supports Bluetooth LE (beacon) indoor positioning
- Motion report/fall advisory
- Microphone and speaker for two-way voice
- Warning via spoken language responses
- Power low/off
- Fall detection
- Device status
- Watch dog
- IPX7 waterproof
- Firmware OTA
- Alarm reminder via vibration or ringtone
- Help Button for emergency notification
|Dimensions||81 mm × 50 mm × 19.5 mm|
|Verticals||Fleet & Transportation|
|Technology||Cellular, BLE, Wi-Fi|
|Battery Life||15–30 days|