GlobalStar SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger With Bluetooth®
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to remote and lone workers, even outside of cellular range. Connect SPOT X to your smartphone via Bluetooth through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily. This includes direct communication with emergency services and pinpoint satellite location of employees. SPOT X is flexible too—each unit has its own U.S. mobile phone number so units can be reached via cell or other SMS devices at any time.
- Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips.
- Message remote or lone employees through any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world. SPOT My Account comes loaded with 14 predefined messages that can be further customized and synced to your SPOT X device.
- Employees can send an emergency message to the GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center, communicate about the nature of the emergency, transmit GPS coordinates and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- Set up tracking at 2-1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60-minute intervals to track in near real-time with SPOT's easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
- Check In
- Employees can quickly and easily check in and provide status updates.
- Help/SPOT S.O.V. (Save Our Vehicle)
- Send an alert to preprogrammed contacts when a vehicle is disabled, or use SPOT S.O.V. for roadside assistance. (Additional service required).
- Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to aid the user with navigation.
|Dimensions||6.54 in. × 2.9 in. × 0.94 in. (16.61 cm × 7.37 cm × 2.39 cm)|
|Temperature||Operating: –4 °F to 140 °F (–20 °C to 60 °C)Storage: –4 °F to 140 °F (–20 °C to 60 °C)|