Globalstar SmartOne C
- Interface: TTL serial
- Form Factor: End-User
- Tracking Sensitivity:
- Channel: 20+ channels
- Dimensions: 2.7 in. × 3.25 in. × 1 in.
Designed for the intelligent management of fixed and mobile assets, the SmartOne C is a practical solution for a multitude of options including:
- Up to 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low battery message
Track intermediate bulk containers, vehicles, and boats as a solution to improve your assets operating efficiency and security. The SmartOne C can be line-powered, or in the absence or interruption of external power, the SmartOne C will switch to battery back-up automatically. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location. The SmartOne C utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne C is configured to track its asset's specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets, or screw mounts for installation.
- Operates on 5 V external line power, 8 V–22 V regulator cable, or 4× AAA batteries.
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range.
- Messaging reduction mode: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a pre-determined period of time.
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality.
- Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs.
- USB Configuration Cable
- Combined Serial, 5 V LP, I/O Cable (EOL)
- Combined Serial, 22 V LP, I/O Cable
Software configuration tool easily installs on PCs
Note: To use this tracker, you must select a tracking plan from the configuration menu above. Otherwise, satcomm airtime is NOT included with unit. Also, tracking back-end is not included with unit. You must be able to send device output to a server for storage and display of location data.
|Model Number||SmartOne C|
|Dimensions||2.7 in. × 3.25 in. × 1 in.|
|Technology||GPS with Globalstar satcomm|
|Interface Connector||TTL serial|
|Frequency Band||1610 MHz–1610.6 MHz|
|Tracking Channel||20+ channels|
|Temperature||–40 °C to 85 °C|