Tektelic MWT630 KONA Helium Miner with LTE | Official Helium Outdoor Hotspot with Integrated Antenna and Cellular Backhaul | Weatherproof IP67 Enclosure, Ethernet PoE | External Antenna Option for Extended Range
Preorder now! Expected to ship Q4 2022.
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Certified for outdoors with high-power radio for long range
- IP67 weatherproof enclosure, compact design (5.7 in. × 7 in. × 3.1 in.)
- Built-In Antenna for LoRaWAN, LTE, and GPS
- Ethernet (PoE) and LTE internet backhaul
- Mounting Options: Pole, wall, tower building DIN rail
The MW630 is an approved Helium hotspot and is designed to be a true outdoor-rated HNT miner. With its high-powered radio, IP67 enclosure, and built-in antennas, it can be mounted easily onto any pole/fixture for quick installation. Additionally, the device offers an Internet backhaul through Ethernet (with PoE) or a built-in CAT-6 3G/4G LTE modem. For even further range, it supports the option to add higher-gain antennas to improve proof-of-coverage and data transfers earnings.
|Dimensions||145.81 mm × 178.78 mm × 79.5 mm|
|Temperature||–40 °C to 60 °C|
|Technology||4G, 3G, LoRaWAN|
|Antenna Type||External Antennas|
|Power||48 V DC, POE|
Write Your Own Review