Embedded Works C819G-4G-V-K9 4G LTE Cat 6 w/ 3G Fallback GPS Tracker
Cisco 819G 4G M2M Gateway Router
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: Tracker: Fleet / Asset
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 6 w/ 3G Fallback
- Frequency: LTE Band 13 (700 MHz), CDMA EVDO Rev A (850/1900 MHz)
- Carrier: Verizon
The Cisco 819 ISR family includes a broad range of enterprise-class features including:
● Security services, including firewall, intrusion prevention, VPN and Cisco ISR Web Security with ScanSafe which require no additional hardware or client software, This enables branch offices, manufacturing sites, hospitals, banks, and mobile fleets, for example to intelligently redirect web traffic to the cloud to enforce granular security and acceptable use policies over user web traffic. With this solution, you can deploy market-leading web security quickly and easily to protect branch office users from web-based threats, such as viruses, while saving bandwidth, money, and resources.
● Cisco WAN optimization system consists of WAAS Express (WE) routers and Wide-area Application Engines (WAEs) that work together to optimize TCP traffic in your network. When client and server applications attempt to communicate with each other, the network intercepts the traffic and acts on behalf of the client application and the destination server.
● Additional WAN options such as Serial and Gigabit Ethernet WAN interfaces and a 4-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Managed switch for LAN connectivity. The Cisco 819 provides quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications.
● Cisco Configuration Professional is a web-based configuration tool that simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at remote sites.
● With enhanced data rates and improved latency (30 milliseconds or less), WWAN services are an ideal way to supplement traditional wireline services. The 4G LTE wireless WAN (WWAN) data services offered today have average data rates well in excess of ISDN speeds, with theoretical limits of 100 Mbps on the downlink and 50 Mbps on the uplink. The actual data speed depends on the service provider’s network. With 4G LTE data rates, the Cisco 4G LTE WWAN Cisco 819 offers a primary WAN link solution capable of running comprehensive branch-office services, including voice and video services. The 4G LTE WWAN data services can also be used as a cost-effective alternative in areas where broadband services are either not available or very expensive. Cisco is building on these performance milestones and adding support for wireless to our wide variety of WAN interface alternatives.
|Dimensions||x x mm|
|Form Factor||Tracker: Fleet / Asset|
|Product Types||GPS Tracker|
|Technology||4G LTE Cat 6 w/ 3G Fallback|
|Frequency Bandwidth||Band 2 (1900MHz)|
|Frequency||LTE Band 13 (700 MHz), CDMA EVDO Rev A (850/1900 MHz)|
|Temperature||-20° to 70°C|
|Power||10 to 36VDC|
|IO Interface||WAN-- GbEthernet LAN- 4x 10/100 ports|
|Interface Connector||RJ45, USB-mini, RJ-45 console port|
|RF Connector||ext cellular antenna, SMA female (X2). All other antennas internal.|
|Packing List||Router, Power supply , External antennas|
Write Your Own Review