Peplink MAS-GN2-R 4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback Router
- Form Factor: Router: Indoor
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback
- Carrier: Multiple Carriers
- Multiple WAN load balancing and failover
- Aggregate multiple wireless connections with SpeedFusionBandwidth Bonding
- HD video streaming over 4G LTE/3G
- Automatic switching to best available link
- Connect to 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, DSL, cable, and/or satellite
- Bandwidth allowance control and reporting
- Built-in embedded 4G LTE modem or embedded world-mode 3G modem
- Built-in WLAN Controller for Pepwave AP
- Captive Portal for hotspots
- Terminal block and versatile input voltage for deployment onmobile vehicles
- Built-in GPS
The Pepwave MAX mobile router gives you the ultimate in mobileconnectivity. With theability to combine a variety of wireless services, the MAX givesyou maximum reliabilitythrough automatic link failover and scalability with multi-WANload balancing andSpeedFusion bandwidth bonding. The Pepwave MAX brings wirelinereliability toenvironments where no other solution can.Up to 7 Internet Connections.
The Pepwave MAX combines as many as seven 4G LTE, 3G, VSAT, Wi-FiWAN, and othermobile connections to deliver consistently high speeds and 100%uptime. Bond up tofour USB modems and add broadband landline connections for blazingdata transferanywhere, anytime.Get More Performance from Your Connections.
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding automatically distributes trafficacross wireless links,increasing connection stability and making maximum use of allavailable bandwidth. Andyou can scale your bandwidth as you go simply by adding extra 4GLTE, 3G, or otherwireless connections at any time. The MAX automatically switchesto lower priorityconnections when primary connections fail due to signal orcoverage issues. Yourconnection stays fast, and you stay seamlessly connected andproductive.Embedded 4G LTE/World-Mode 3G Modems.
Leave your external modems behind. The Pepwave MAX featuresintegrated 4G LTE orworld-mode 3G modems for instant connectivity anywhere you go. Andbecause theMAX is easy to configure and shock/vibration resistant, you cangive your mechanic abreak.Stay Connected Anywhere.
With persistent session roaming, our SpeedFusion BandwidthBonding technology keepsyour mobile network up and running at all times. No matter whereyou travel, you getuninterrupted access to POS, ERP, VoIP, and other critical data,even when individual linksgo down
|Dimensions||30 x 51 x 3.15mm|
|Form Factor||Router: Indoor|
|Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with 3G Fallback|
|Temperature||40° to 65°C|
|Power||9 to 30VDC|
|IO Interface||WAN : 4x USB, 2x 10/100 ethernet
LAN: 4x GbE ethernet
|Interface Connector||RJ-45 x6
|RF Connector||2x RP-SMA for WiFi AP
2x RP-SMA for WiFi WAN
|Operating System Support||Linux/Android|