Peplink MAX-BR1-LTE-US-T 4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback Router
EOL Product with limited avail. see new IBR600/650 series units. Click HERE for the new replacement unit
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: Router: Indoor
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback
- Frequency: 4G LTE (Band 2/4/5/13/17/25)
- Carrier: Multiple Carriers
- Automatic WAN Failover
- switches between Ethernet WAN, Wi-Fi as WAN, and 4GLTE/3G links to keep up and running.
- IPsec VPN Failover
- re-establishes your IPsec VPN connection on lower priority link when your primary WAN fails.
- Embedded 4G LTE or World-Mode 3G Modem
- supports both CDMA and GSM for all U.S. carriers.
- Redundant dual-SIM Slots with Data Overage Protection
- saves you money with a bandwidth allowance monitor that switches SIMs when you're close to a data cap. Dual SIM slots also eliminate network dead spots .
- Industrial Durability
- operating temp of -40° to 65°C and featuring ESD/surgeprotection for all ports
- Versatile Input Voltage
- redundant power supply , wide input range of 10V -30V DC, built-in terminal block
- SpeedFusion Hot Failover
- failover between fixed and mobile links is completely seamless.
- Bridge/IP Pass-Through Mode
- transparently passes your cellular public IP to your EthernetLAN\
- Switchable 802.11n Wi-Fi as WAN or AP
- built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi lets you connect to a Wi-Fi source as WAN, switchable to Wi-Fi AP\
- Dual Ethernet LAN Ports
- no worries about external switches and power supplies orunnecessary maintenance and setup , even when two LAN ports are required.
- Central Management
- manage all your mobile outposts from one intuitiveinterface.
- GPS Location Service (Add-on Feature)
- Built-in GPS lets you keep tabs on fleet vehicles.
|Dimensions||30 x 51 x 3.15mm|
|Form Factor||Router: Indoor|
|Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback|
|Frequency Band||Band 2 (1900MHz)|
|Frequency||4G LTE (Band 2/4/5/13/17/25)|
|Temperature||-40° to 65°C|
|Power||10V to 30VDC|
|IO Interface||WAN:1x 10/100M
LAN: 2x 10/100M
|Interface Connector||RJ-45 x3|
|RF Connector||2x SMA-F cell1x RP-SMA-F WiFi1x sma-m GPS|
|Operating System Support||Linux/Android|
|Carrier Approvals||Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint|
|Packing List||MAX BR1 router 12V- 2A Power Supply 1x 5dBi Wi-Fi Antenna 1x GPS Antenna 2x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas (4G LTE) 1x 3dBi 3G Magnetic Antenna (3G)|
Write Your Own Review