Peplink MAX-BR1-AE-T 3G UMTS/HSPA Router
- Form Factor: Indoor Router
- Technology: 3G UMTS/HSPA
- WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+ (800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Carrier: Multiple Carriers
Embedded 3G model supporting AT&T and worldwide GSM carriers.
- Automatic WAN failover switches between Ethernet WAN, Wi-Fi as WAN, and 3G links to keep up and running.
- IPsec VPN failover re-establishes your IPsec VPN connection on lower prioritylink when your primary WAN fails.
- Embedded 3G modem supports GSM for all U.S. carriers, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
- Redundant SIM slots with data overage protection saves you money with a bandwidth allowance monitor that switches SIMs when you're close to a data cap. Dual SIM slots also eliminate 3G network dead spots.
- Industrial durability operating temp of –40 °C to 65 °C and featuring ESD/surge protection for all ports.
- Versatile input voltage: redundant power supply, wide input range of 10 V to 30 V DC, and built-in terminal block.
- SpeedFusion hot failover between fixed and mobile links is completely seamless.
- Bridge/IP pass-through mode transparently passes your cellular public IP to your EthernetLAN.
- Switchable 802.11n Wi-Fi as WAN or AP lets you connect to a Wi-Fi source as WAN, switchable to Wi-Fi AP.
- 1× Ethernet LAN port.
- Central Management lets you manage all your mobile outposts from one intuitive interface.
- GPS Location Service (add-on feature)—built-in GPS lets you keep tabs on fleet vehicles.
The Pepwave MAX BR1 is a rugged, ready-for-anything M2M connectivity solution that powers unparalleled uptime and dependability in mobile command, first response, surveillance, banking, retail, and other deployments. Featuring Automatic Failover between fixed and mobile links, IPsecVPN Failover, built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi and 3G modems, and SpeedFusion-persistent session roaming, the MAX BR1 keeps critical voice, data, and video streams flowing fast, without interruption, wherever your work takes you.
|Dimensions||30 mm × 51 mm × 3.15 mm|
|Product Family||MAX BR1|
|Form Factor||Router: Indoor|
|Frequency Band||Band 1 (2100 MHz)|
|Frequency||WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+ (800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
|Temperature||–40 °C to 65 °C|
|Power||10 V to 30 V DC|
|IO Interface||WAN:1× 10/100M
LAN: 2× 10/100M
|Interface Connector||RJ-45 ×3|
|RF Connector||2× SMA Cellular Antenna Connectors (4G LTE)
1× SMA Cellular Antenna Connector (3G)
1× SMA GPS Antenna Connector
1× RP-SMA Wi-Fi Connector
|Operating System Support||Linux/Android|