Cradlepoint IBR1700 Cat 12 Router (600 Mbps Modem) with Wi-Fi | 1700600M-NA | Choice of 1/3/5-Year NetCloud Mobile Essentials and Advanced Plans | No AC Power Supply or Antennas | North America
Includes your choice of 1/3/5-year NetCloud Mobile Essentials and Advanced plans
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
The Cradlepoint IBR1700 Series Router is a ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE networking platform with full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi. It is designed for persistent connectivity across a wide range of in-vehicle solutions used by first responders such as vehicles and mobile command centers, mass transit, school buses, commercial truck fleets, and nearshore vessels. NetCloud Service is delivered in an all-in-one subscription included with the IBR1700. It is a complete cloud management platform providing specialized features for connecting, tracking, managing, and troubleshooting in-vehicle networks.
- World's first mobile router with Gigabit speeds for LTE, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet, delivering best-in-class enterprise-grade performance.
- Field-upgradable with a second modem for continuous connectivity (with a second wireless carrier).
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables advanced location-based applications.
- OBD-II support with accessory cable for vehicle health and diagnostics reporting.
- Extensibility with GPIOs, NetCloud SDK, and API for customizable solutions.
- Unified edge security, including multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Internet security.
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available.
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, smash, and humidity.
- Certified on multiple public safety networks.
|Dimensions||224 mm × 190 mm × 44 mm (8.8 in. × 7.5 in. × 1.7 in.)|
|Product Family||Cradlepoint IBR1700|
|Form Factor||Router: Outdoor/Rugged|
|Cellular Technology||4G LTE Cat 12 with Fallback|
|Frequency Band (4G/LTE/3G)||Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 3 (1800 MHz), Band 4 (AWS: 1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 7 (2600 MHz), Band 8 (900 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 17 (700 MHz), Band 20 (800 MHz), Band 25 (1900 MHz), Band 26 (850 MHz), Band 28 (700 MHz), Band 29 (700 MHz), Band 30 (2300 MHz), Band 38 (2600 MHz), Band 40 (2300 MHz), Band 41 (2500 MHz), Band 66 (1700 MHz)|
|Coverage Region||North America|
|Features||Ruggedized/Vehicle with GPS and Wi-Fi|
|Frequency||4G LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/20/25/26/28/29/30/38/40/41/66|
|Temperature||–20 °C to 70 °C (–4 °F to 158 °F)|
|Power||9 to 36 V DC|
|I/O Interface||5× GbE (WAN/LAN Switchable), Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2), 4× GPIO, 2× A/D|
|Interface Connector||RJ-45 ×5, USB ×1 Type A 2.0|
|RF Connector||2× SMA Female (Cellular), 6× RP-SMA Female (MIMO Wi-Fi), 1× SMA Female (GPS)|
|Operating System Support||Linux, Android|
|Certifications||CE (EEA), FCC (US), IC (CA), RoHS (EU), WEEE (EU)|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, Verizon|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!