Cradlepoint E3000 5G Router and Helium Crypto Miner Bundle Promo | 1-Year NetCloud Enterprise Branch Essentials Plan | US915
The purpose-built router embedded or optimized for 5G
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, gigabit-class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The E3000 has the ports, interfaces, and software to optimize it for 5G. The E3000 is sold with a subscription to NetCloud Service for Enterprise Branch, which provides streamlined configuration and continuous cloud, modem, and router software feature enhancements.
5G embedded or optimized routers deliver scalable performance and services for all-wireless and hybrid-wired WAN networks
Cradlepoint NetCloud for Branch with E3000 Series Enterprise Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and critical applications from anywhere. Designed for traditional medium branches or locations requiring flexible connectivity, reliable performance, and simplified management, this all-in-one, compact endpoint includes full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi without needing extra hardware or complicated configurations.
Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage Wireless WAN networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud. Use NetCloud's visibility and control capabilities to define and distribute global policies for advanced routing, traffic control, and security. Benefit from intuitive insights by leveraging business intelligence as well as health and status alerts on security posture, network conditions, and carrier usage.
The E3000 Series Router provides industry-leading 5G and gigabit-class LTE connectivity as a primary or failover connection combined with a wired link. With VPN support, Wi-Fi 6, optional Bluetooth, and integrated PoE-enabled switching, the 5G optimized E3000 combines services, performance, and advanced features for enterprise-class branches, high availability WANs, Private LTE (CBRS), and higher performance portable command center scenarios.
- Power medium branches where security and analytics performance are needed.
- Gain fast, day-one connectivity with embedded 5G and a Cat 20 or Cat 18 LTE modem.
- Add 5G combined with Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters as a captive modem.
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity to failsafe all wireless connectivity.
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support.
- Enable unified edge security with application-aware multizone firewalls, IDS/IPS, Internet security, and available FIPS 140-3 Level 1 Implementation Under Test.
NetCloud for Enterprise Branch
NetCloud Service for Enterprise Branch provides the enterprise capabilities that businesses need to connect all their locations.
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics.
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty.
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University.
- Easy Helium network setup: Ready to go with a few simple steps.
- Mature hardware power solutions: Raspberry Pi 4 and Semtech SX1302/SX1303 baseband LoRa chip. Secured and reliable: Built-in ECC608 crypto chip, high-security authentication, and reliable connectivity.
- Automatic online upgrades: OTA upgrades without manual operation. Remote diagnosis: Built-in remote diagnostics mechanism; efficient online support.
- Efficient cooling: Aluminum enclosure with a heatsink and cooling fan inside, ensuring long-term and stable operation.
- FCC and CE, Helium, and DeWi certified.
The M1 is a high-performing, ready-to-use LoRaWAN indoor gateway compatible with the Helium LongFi Network. The M1 can connect to The People's Network with a few simple steps and within minutes, and helps you build LoRa applications with low costs. The M1 provides miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRa/LoRaWAN devices. It helps you join and contribute to the infrastructure of The People's Network while enjoying the benefits from the Helium community.
Note: Router returns must include the miner, along with all accessories, manuals, and packaging. Returns received without the miner will have the miner's value deducted from any refund.
|Dimensions||Router: 320 mm × 160 mm × 44 mm (10.6 in. × 5.3 in. × 1.7 in.)
Miner: 154 mm × 100 mm × 44 mm (6.06 in. × 3.94 in. × 1.73 in.)
|Product Family||Cradlepoint E3000/E300|
|Form Factor||Router: Indoor with Wi-Fi|
|Cellular Technology||5G with Fallback|
|Frequency Band (4G/LTE and 3G)||Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 3 (1800 MHz), Band 4 (AWS: 1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 6 (800 MHz), Band 7 (2600 MHz), Band 8 (900 MHz), Band 9 (1700/1800 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 14 (700 MHz), Band 17 (700 MHz), Band 18 (850 MHz), Band 19 (850 MHz), Band 20 (800 MHz), Band 25 (1900 MHz), Band 26 (850 MHz), Band 28 (700 MHz), Band 29 (700 MHz), Band 30 (2300 MHz), Band 32 (1500 MHz), Band 34 (2000 MHz), Band 38 (2600 MHz), Band 39 (1900 MHz), Band 40 (2300 MHz), Band 41 (2500 MHz), Band 42 (3500 MHz), Band 46 (5200 MHz), Band 48 (3500 MHz), Band 66 (1700 MHz), Band 71 (600 MHz)|
|Features||5G with 4G and 3G Fallback|
4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/32/34/38/39/40/41/42/46/48/66/71)
|Temperature||Router: Operating: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
Storing: –20 °C to 85 °C (–4 °F to 185 °F)
Miner: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
|Power||Router: 54 V DC
Miner: USB-C, 5 V/3 A DC
|IO Interface||10× RJ-45 Ethernet (9× GbE, 1× 2.5 GbE), 1× USB 2.0 Type A|
|Interface Connector||10× RJ-45, 1× USB Type A|
|RF Connector||4× SMA Female Cellular (Antennas Included), 4× RP-SMA Female Wi-Fi (Antennas Included), 1× SMA Female GNSS/GPS|
|Certifications||CE (EEA), FCC (US), IC (CA), PTCRB (US & CA), RCM/A-Tick/C-Tick (AU & NZ), REACH (EU), RoHS (EU), WEEE (EU)|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, Verizon|
|Warranty||Router: Limited lifetime if NetCloud service maintained
Miner: 1 Year