AMIT MDG200 Plug-and-Play 4G LTE Cat 4 Socket Modem | Verizon, AT&T, and PTCRB End-Device Certified
- Form Factor: Modem: Embedded Socket
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback
- Carrier: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon
MDG200 is designed as a socket modem with mini-PCIe adapter via USB 2.0 interface. This product has cellular capability with WCDMA and LTE Cat4 and also support GNSS receiver to get location information. It also has a hinge-up nanoSIM slot to offer a wide range usage for board without or with a SIM socket. The device offers an OS ready NIC interface (Windows/Linux/FreeBSD) and friendly, web-based GUI for parameter setting and status checking.
- Easy installation. Window and Linux plug-and-play with web-based GUI.
- Easy integraton. Mini-PCIe (USB bus interface) with SIM slot on board.
- System-level pre-certified. Skip system-level certification with this system level/carrier-level pre-certification.
|Dimensions||50 mm × 31.2 mm × 7.5 mm|
|Form Factor||Modem: Embedded Socket|
|Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback|
|Carrier||AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|Temperature||–30 °C to 80 °C|
|IO Interface||USB 2.0, UART (with board-to-board connector)|
|RF Connector||3× u.FL/I-PEX|
|Operating System Support||Windows, Linux|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, Verizon|