AMIT MDG200 Plug-and-Play 4G/LTE Cat 4 Socket Modem with mPCIe Adapter | MCG200-00U01 | AT&T/PTCRB/Verizon End-Device Certified
System level pre-certified 4G/LTE connectivity for edge computing
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: Modem: Embedded Socket
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback
- Carrier: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon
- Includes MCG200-00U01 mPCIe adapter
MDG200 is designed as a socket modem with mini-PCIe adapter via USB 2.0 interface. This product has cellular capability with WCDMA and LTE Cat4 and also support GNSS receiver to get location information. It also has a hinge-up nanoSIM slot to offer a wide range usage for board without or with a SIM socket. The device offers an OS ready NIC interface (Windows/Linux/FreeBSD) and friendly, web-based GUI for parameter setting and status checking.
- Easy installation. Window and Linux plug-and-play with web-based GUI.
- Easy integraton. Mini-PCIe (USB bus interface) with SIM slot on board.
- Flexible SIM. Either the built-in SIM slot or the external SIM slot on the end device can be used.
- System-level pre-certified. Skip system-level certification with this system level/carrier-level pre-certification. A carrier certified solution with Verizon & AT&T.
|Dimensions||50 mm × 31.2 mm × 7.5 mm|
|Form Factor||Modem: Embedded Socket|
|Cellular Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback|
|Temperature||–30 °C to 80 °C (–22 °F to 176 °F)|
|I/O Interface||USB 2.0, UART (with Board-to-Board Connector)|
|RF Connector||3× u.FL/I-PEX|
|Operating System Support||Windows, Linux|
|Certifications||CE (EEA), FCC (US), PTCRB (US & CA)|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, Verizon|
Write Your Own Review