Teltonika RUT240 4G/LTE Cat 4 Industrial Cellular Router | RUT24002U000 | Verizon
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
RUT240 is an all-time bestseller industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M & IoT applications. Compact, robust, and powerful device tailored for industrial M2M/IoT applications.
Compact, robust, and powerful device tailored for industrial M2M/IoT applications. RUT240 is equipped with 2× Ethernet and wireless interfaces with hotspot functionality. Device provides secure and stable Internet connectivity for industrial applications using RutOS software and security features such as OpenVPN, IPsec, firewall, hotspot, SMS control, and RMS support.
Teltonika RUT240 RMS credit available for purchase. Contact us today.
- 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps, 3G – Up to 42 Mbps, 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps
- WAN Failover—automatic switching to available backup connection
- Wireless access point with hotspot functionality
- Compact size with easy integration
- SMS status, SMS configuration, send/read SMS via HTTP POST/GET, EMAIL to SMS, SMS to EMAIL, SMS to HTTP, SMS to SMS, scheduled SMS, SMS autoreply, SMPP
- Captive portal (Hotspot), internal/external Radius server, built in customizable landing page
- Digital input/output for remote monitoring and control
- Compatible with Teltonika's Remote Management System
- RMS credits available. Contact us today.
- Cloud of Things— Allows monitoring of: Device data, Mobile data, Network info, Availability
- ThingWorx— Allows monitoring of: WAN Type, WAN IP Mobile Operator Name, Mobile Signal Strength, Mobile Network Type
- Cumulocity— Allows monitoring of: Device Model, Revision and Serial Number, Mobile Cell ID, ICCID, IMEI, Connection Type, Operator, Signal Strength, WAN Type and IP
- Azure IoT Hub— Can send device IP, Number of bytes send/received/ 3G connection state, Network link state, IMEI, ICCID, Model, Manufacturer, Serial, Revision, IMSI, Sim State, PIN state, GSM signal, WCDMA RSCP WCDMA EC/IO, LTE RSRP, LTE SINR, LTE RSRQ, CELL ID, Operator, Operator number, Connection type, Temperature, PIN count to Azure IoT Hub server
|Dimensions||83 mm × 74 mm × 25 mm (3.27 in. × 2.91 in. × 0.98 in.)|
|Product Family||Teltonika RUT240|
|Form Factor||Router: Indoor with Wi-Fi|
|Cellular Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback|
|Frequency Band (4G/LTE/3G)||Band 2 (1900 MHz)|
|Coverage Region||North America|
|Frequency||4G (LTE-FDD): B4 (1700 MHz), B13 (700 MHz)|
|Temperature||–40 °C to 75 °C (–40 °F to 167 °F)|
|Power||9 V to 30 V DC, 4-pin DC connector|
|I/O Interface||2× 10/100 Ethernet (LAN/WAN Switchable), 1× Digital Input, 1× Digital Open Collector Output|
|Interface Connector||RJ-45 ×2 (10/100 Mbps)|
|RF Connector||2× Mobile SMA, 1× Wi-Fi RP-SMA|
|Operating System Support||Linux (RutOS)|
Write Your Own Review