Teltonika RUT240 4G LTE Cat-4 Industrial Cellular Router (AT&T and T-Mobile)
RUT240 is an all-time bestseller industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M & IoT applications. It delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in rigorous environments.
Compact, robust, and powerful device tailored for Industrial M2M/IoT applications. RUT240 is equipped with 2× Ethernet and wireless interfaces with hotspot functionality. Device provides secure and stable Internet connectivity for industrial applications using RutOS software and security features such as OpenVPN, IPsec, Firewall, Hotspot, SMS control, and RMS support.
Teltonika RUT240 RMS credit available for purchase. Contact us today.
- LTE Cat 4 with speeds up to 150 Mbps
- WAN failover—automatic switching to available backup connection
- Wireless access point with hotspot functionality
- Compact size with easy integration
- Digital input/output for remote monitoring and control
- Compatible with Teltonika Remote Management System
- RMS credits available. Contact us today.
- Cloud of Things— Allows monitoring of: Device data, Mobile data, Network info, Availability
- ThingWorx— Allows monitoring of: WAN Type, WAN IP Mobile Operator Name, Mobile Signal Strength, Mobile Network Type
- Cumulocity— Allows monitoring of: Device Model, Revision and Serial Number, Mobile Cell ID, ICCID, IMEI, Connection Type, Operator, Signal Strength, WAN Type and IP
- Azure IoT Hub— Can send device IP, Number of bytes send/received/ 3G connection state, Network link state, IMEI, ICCID, Model, Manufacturer, Serial, Revision, IMSI, Sim State, PIN state, GSM signal, WCDMA RSCP WCDMA EC/IO, LTE RSRP, LTE SINR, LTE RSRQ, CELL ID, Operator, Operator number, Connection type, Temperature, PIN count to Azure IoT Hub server
|Dimensions||83 mm × 74 mm × 25 mm|
|Form Factor||Router: Indoor with Wi-Fi|
|Cellular Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with Fallback|
|Frequency Band (4G/LTE and 3G)||Band 2 (1900 MHz)|
|Frequency||4G (LTE-FDD): B2 (1900 MHz), B4 (1700 MHz), B12 (700 MHz)
3G: B2 (1900 MHz), B4 (1700 MHz), B5 (850 MHz)
|Temperature||–40 °C to 75 °C|
|Power||9 V to 30 V DC, 4-pin DC connector|
|IO Interface||2× 10/100 Ethernet ports: 1× WAN (configurable to LAN), 1× LAN, 1× Digital Input, 1× Digital Open Collector Output|
|RF Connector||2× Mobile SMA, 1× Wi-Fi RP-SMA|
|Operating System Support||RutOS (OpenWRT based Linux OS)|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, T-Mobile|