AMIT MDG100-0TU01 Plug-and-Play 4G LTE Cat 4 Socket Modem with Web GUI | Verizon End-Device-Certified
MDG100-0TU01 is designed as a socket modem with a mini-PCIe form factor via USB 2.0 interface. This product has cellular capability with WCDMA and LTE Cat 4, and supports a GNSS receiver to get location information. It has a hinge-up nanoSIM slot to offer a wide range of board usage with or without a SIM socket. The device offers an OS-ready NIC interface (Windows/Linux/FreeBSD) and offers a friendly, web-based GUI for parameter setting and status checking.
- EASY INSTALLATION. Windows and Linux plug-and-play with web-based GUI.
- EASY INTEGRATION. Mini-PCIe (USB bus interface) with SIM slot on board.
- END-DEVICE-CERTIFIED. Skip system-level certification with this Verizon end-device-certified solution.
- Data interface: USB 2.0 on mini-PCIe
- Power input: DC 3.3 V via mini-PCIe
- Antenna connections: 2× I-PEX LTE, 1× I-PEX GNSS
- SIM: 1× 4FF hinge-up type for 1.8 V/3 V SIM
- Cellular: WCDMA, LTE FDD Cat 4
- GNSS: GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS
WAN & uplink
- WAN: NAT/modem mode
- GUI: Web-based interface
- AT command: 3 GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and enhanced AT commands
- Operating: –30 °C to 80 °C;
- Storing: –40 °C to 85 °C
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 51 mm × 31 mm × 5 mm
|Dimensions||51 mm × 31 mm × 5 mm|
|Form Factor||Modem: Embedded Socket|
|Cellular Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 Single Mode|
|Frequency Band (4G/LTE and 3G)||Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (AWS: 1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 14 (700 MHz), Band 66 (1700 MHz), Band 71 (600 MHz)|
|Temperature||–30 °C to 80 °C|
|RF Connector||I-PEX/u.FL ×3|
|Operating System Support||Windows/Linux|
|Certifications||CE (EEA), FCC (US), PTCRB (US & CA)|