InHand IR611-S-FB13-WLAN IR611-CAT 1-AT&T-T-Mobile-Wi-Fi Industrial LTE Router
Integrating 3G, 4G LTE and advanced security, the InRouter611-S series is the next generation of InRouter611 cellular router. With embedded hardware watchdog, link detection, auto-recovery and auto-reboot, the InRouter611-S series provides reliable communications to unattended sites. Reliable VPN technology secures sensitive data, including standard IPSec/SSL/PPTP/L2TP and GRE. The IR611-S also utilizes remote management tools such as a CLI, a web interface and InHand Device Manager Cloud platform for batch configuration and monitoring.
By combining 3G and 4G cellular technology, simple installation and a suite of management tools, the InRouter611-S series is ideal for large-scale machine-to-machine applications including kiosks, vending machines, medical equipment and industrial control systems.
Uninterrupted network access
- Optional 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, 3G/EV-DO, with 100 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink.
- Automatically recover with GPRS or 3G without an LTE signal.
- Wi-Fi Access Point or Client: 802.11b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- 3G/4G and Wi-Fi backup internet access.
- Quad-band 2G, 3G and 4G LTE for global deployment.
Rugged industrial design
- Metal housing, IP30.
- EMC levels II and above.
- 5 kv isolated serial port.
- Wide temperature range: –20 °C to 70 °C.
- Wide input voltage range: 9 V to 26 V DC.
|Dimensions||100 mm × 100 mm × 23 mm|
|Form Factor||Router: Outdoor / Rugged|
|Technology||4G LTE Cat 1 with 3G Fallback|
|Temperature||–20 °C to 70 °C|