Nextivity Cel-Fi QUATRA Small Cell Interface
The QUATRA Small Cell Interface (SCIF) by Cel-Fi is needed for small cell installation. The SCIF simplifies RF connections between a small cell and one or two QUATRA Network Units and provides proper signal attenuation and port isolation. Included in the box are four SMA-SMA input cables, two SMA-QMA output cables, user manual, and the Small Cell Interface (SCIF)—these are all of the cables required to attach a single NU. Please be advised that this is compatible with the Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 only (and not with the QUATRA 2000).
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 is an in-building cellular distributed antenna system that boosts 3G/4G/LTE voice and data on one cellular network. A small cell is used as the donor signal for the QUATRA in the Distributed Small Cell Configuration. This facilitates a uniform signal distribution through a huge area, and additional QUATRA systems may be used to increase coverage up to 200,000 square feet per small cell.
- Simplifies RF connections between small cell and QUATRA Network Unit
- Compatible with QUATRA 1000 only
- Necessary for small cell installation
- Provides proper signal attenuation and port isolation
- Includes four SMA-SMA input cables, two SMA-QMA output cables, user manual, and Small Cell Interface
|Frequency Band||Band 2 (1900 MHz)|
|Temperature||–20 °C to 40 °C|