Briowireless BP43T4-US-UFL 4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback Modem
Special Price $107.00 Regular Price $119.99
BitPipe™ 4G/3G Cellular Modem
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: Modem: Embedded Socket
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback
- Frequency: 4G LTE Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 - AWS (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz); 3G UMTS/HSPA+ Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz)
- Carrier: AT&T
- BitPipe™ BP43G1-US Cellular Modem is a fully integrated compact wireless interface device that simplifies the development of IoT M2M connectivity solutions, reducing R&D costs and accelerating time to market.
- BitPipe™ family of interchangeable devices incorporates everything you need; certified cellular radio, DC-DC converter, digital and analog inputs & outputs, serial communications and software API. SSL data communication, SMS messaging and I/O reporting using MQTT are also supported.
- BitPipe™ IoT Connectivity Interface is designed to easily integrate any wireless IoT connectivity, the BitPipe™ Modem Family modules, with your IoT solution and onto your printed circuit board (PCB). Once you’ve integrated it in your design, your IoT solution literally become multi-networks compatible; hence future network migration or upgrade will be no issue.
- If required by your IoT application design, especially if your IoT application or service requires the capacity and advantages of a high-performance LTE network, you can instantly establish an LTE cellular connectivity by simply inserting the BitPipe™ 4G LTE Fallback 3G onto the BitPipe™ IoT Interface; thus, accelerating greatly your time to market.
- All our IoT Connectivity Modems are PTCRB-certifed, FCC-compliant & MQTT-ready.
- Carrier-approved: AT&T, Bell, Rogers, Telus
|Dimensions||7.4 x 40 x 30mm|
|Product Family||Brio BitPipe|
|Form Factor||Modem: Embedded Socket|
|Technology||4G LTE Cat 4 with 3G Fallback|
|Frequency Band||Band 1 (2100 MHz)|
|Frequency||4G LTE Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 - AWS (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz); 3G UMTS/HSPA+ Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz)|
|Temperature||-40° to 85°C|
|Power||4.75V to 18V|
|IO Interface||4 GPIOs (Analog and Digital)|
|RF Connector||U.FL x 2|
|Operating System Support||Proprietary|
|Carrier Approvals||AT&T, Bell, Rogers, Telus|
Write Your Own Review