Zoom 4650-00-21U 4G LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT Modem
Special Price $77.00 Regular Price $84.99
Industrial USB modem, CAT-M1-uncased, SMA
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: Modem: USB Dongle
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT
- Carrier: AT&T, Verizon
Flexible USB modem mounting
• Plugs directly into the USB port or indirectly via USB cable
• Easy wall-mount option for cased models Flexible power handling
• Typically all power is supplied by the primary USB port.
• Micro-USB jack lets you plug in a 5V power cube or a second USB port for extra power if needed.
• In some modes, the modem draws between 500 and 800 mA. If this is too much for one USB port, use the modem’s supplemental Micro-USB power jack or put the modem into a lower-current mode.
• SMA and U.FL antenna options allow fixed or moveable antennas
• Works with Linux, Mac, and Windows devices including computers and Raspberry Pi devices
• Linux and Mac devices don’t require extra driver support. InstallShield eases Windows installation.
• AT command control capability through USB port Built-in Protocol Stack
• Transparent and non-transparent TCP/UDP client and server.
• HTTP/DNS/Ping/FTP/SMTP client
• TLS support for TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/SMTP On-board Java can execute from non-volatile memory
• Java support on models 4605, 4606, 4610, 4611, 4625, 4626, 4630, and 4631
Built-in SIM connector with auto-detect feature
• Blue LED for status monitoring
• Green LED for power
Operating free-air temperature: -30° to 80° C
Note: The maximum operating free-air temperature may be lower or higher, depending on the transmitted power level, average data output speed, duration and duty rate of data transmission.
|Dimensions||78 x 41 x 9.5mm|
|Form Factor||Modem: USB Dongle|
|Technology||4G LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT|
|Temperature||-40° to 85°C|
|Carrier Approvals||PTCRB, AT+T, Verizon certified|
Write Your Own Review