Twilio Super SIM IoT North America Starter Kit | Plan 1 MB to 3 GB | 3-Months Pay-As-You-Go
Please read: Terms and Conditions
Trusted cellular IoT connectivity
Super SIM is a cellular connectivity platform for connecting your IoT devices around the world. One SIM gives you the freedom to choose from the best global networks.
Control your network quality
The success of your IoT solution depends on high-quality connectivity. Choose from global Tier 1 networks to control your cellular network coverage, quality, and cost. With multiple redundant paths, your products will be connected to the best networks at any time.
Scale infinitely with ease
Reliability and data latency are common challenges that impact scale. Super SIM is built on Twilio's cloud-native and globally distributed network infrastructure that gives you reliable, low-latency global connectivity.
Automate your operations with APIs
Avoid inefficient manual operations. Use highly available APIs to program your connectivity operations, from changing SIM status and tracking data consumption, to sending machine-to-machine messages to devices.
A global "super network" for high-quality connectivity
- Choose from the most comprehensive and guaranteed list of global Tier 1 networks.
- Keep your IoT solution connected to the best networks at any time with multiple redundant routes.
- Rely on one SIM and one global billing relationship—avoid the hassle of managing multiple carriers.
Pure software mobile core that supports your scale
- Scale infinitely with Twilio's fully managed, cloud-native infrastructure built for massive global workloads.
- Benefit from continuous improvements to our fully managed mobile core without disruptions to your business.
- Ensure low latency by having your data routed via the nearest globally distributed, mobile core instance.
NOTE: Upon receiving your online order, you will receive an email that includes a link to electronically sign our (MSA) Master Service Agreement within 24 hours of your order. Please check your email Inbox/Spam folders to avoid any delays in processing your order. Service will be ACTIVATED upon receipt of the digitally signed MSA. The Contract term of your data plan will begin on (whichever occurs first): (1) Date of digitally signed MSA, or (2) 10 calendar days from the purchase date. Thank you.
Please contact us with any questions about our connectivity plans at email@example.com
|Data Plan Size||Pay-as-You-Go|
|Prepaid Terms||3 months|