- Wireless Standard:
- Form Factor:
- Frequency: 902~928 MHz (US)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Built-in standard LoRaWAN FW and proprietary MOST-Link FW in the same module
- Support setting various parameters like baud rate, transmission power, transmission speed, etc
- USB interface, could be directly connected to PC or mobile devices for development and test
- Ultra-high sensitive receiving ability by LoRa spread spectrum modulation technology
- Long-distance transmission (1KM to 10KM)
- Instant wake up over the air
- LoRa / FSK/ GFSK/ OOK modulation, 2-way half –duplex communication, strong anti-interfere
- Maximal output power 100mW (20dBm), output power adjustable between 5-20 dBm
- Accord FCC,ETSI,TELEC standard
LD-50H is low power-consuming, half-duplex dongle. It can wirelessly transmit data to long-distance. It is built-in high speed and low power-consuming MCU and SX1276 modulation chipset. This chipset is applied with the forward error correction technique which greatly improves interference immunity and advances sensitivity.
The coding can detect errors and automatically filter out errors and false data.
LD-50H is suitable for long-distance transmission or harsh environments.
- Convenient LoRa gateway configuration
- Flexible PC-tool utility
|Dimensions||22mm x 64.5mm x 12mm|
|Frequency Range||902~928 MHz (US)|
|Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|