Ruckus Wireless 9U1-T300-US81 Outdoor AP 802.11ac/abgn
Dual-band 802.11ac 1200 Mbps Internal omni directional antenna , support for optional external 5GHz antennas - Best for "greenfield" apps requiring 2.4GHz access and long range 5GHz SmartMesh
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Device Type: Outdoor AP
- Wireless Technology: 802.11ac/abgn
- Frequency Band: 2.4 / 5GHz
- MIMO Antenna: 2x2 MIMO
- Antenna Option: Integrated Antenna
You must already have a minimum 1 Year WatchDog Support subscription prior to the purchase of an UNLEASHED AP.
A single WatchDog Support subscription will work for up to 25 UNLEASHED APs.
Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology
- Omni directional for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc. or external antennas
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Internal antenna for a minimal form factor, which is essential in many deployments
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dustproof plastic enclosure with flexible wall or pole mounting options.
The ZoneFlex T300 Series, are dual-band 802.11ac outdoor access points (AP) designed explicitly for high density public venues such as airports, conventions centers, plazas & malls, and other dense urban environments.
Offered as either with an internal omni directional antennas or with optional external 5GHz antenna support, the T300 Series is designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T300 is ideal for venue owners and enterprises looking to quickly and economically deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments.
With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers.
And when your business needs to grow, you can leverage your existing Unleashed investments to seamlessly upgrade to the controller-based management platform.
Now you can take advantage of smart Wi-Fi, controller-less.
- Deploy easily with no controller
- Configure a new Wi-Fi network
Network investment protection
- Reduce your total cost of ownership
- Forward compatible with all future Ruckus architectures
Optimal Wi-Fi user experience
- Deliver a reliable Wi-Fi experience to your customers
- Increase your network performance and capacity with Ruckus proprietary technologies such as BeamFlex+ and ChannelFly
Enhance your customers' experience
- Drive customer engagement by deploying a high RF performance network
- Leverage a wide range of guest access services such as: Captive portal, Email/SMS Guest Pass, Custom Logo, and Hotspot
- ZeroIT enables easy on-boarding of multiple guests simultaneously
|Dimensions||7" x 5.9" x 3.4" (18cm x 15cm x 8.6cm)|
|Device Type||Outdoor AP|
|Frequency Band||2.4 / 5GHz|
|Frequency Bandwidth||IEEE 802.11g/n 2.4-2.472GHz (ch1-13 CE, ch1-11 US)
IEEE 802.11ac 5GHz
U-NII-1 5.15-5.25 GHz
U-NII-2 5.25-5.35 (DFS)
U-NII-2C 5.47-5.725 (DFS)
ISM 5.725 - 5.875
|Radio||Dual band concurrent 2 x 2:2 stream radios|
|Data Rate||2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n - 300Mbps
5GHz 802.11a/n/ac - 867Mbps
|LAN Ports||10/100/1000Base-T 802.3,802.3 u,802.3ab
802.3at/af PoE PD Input
Jumbo frame support (2290 byte max MTU)
|Radio Output Power||26 dBm for 2.4GHz
25 dBm for 5.0GHz
|Security||WPA - Enterprise, Personal
WPA2 - Enterprise, Personal
|Enclosure||Weather protection: IP67 per IEC 60529|
|Temperature||-20°C to 65°C|
|Packing List||ZoneFlex T300e, outdoor access point, 802.11ac 2x2:2 internal BeamFlex+ 2GHz & 5GHz, external 5GHz N-female, dual band concurrent, one ethernet port, PoE input, includes mounting bracket and one year warranty. Does not include PoE injector or external 5GH|
Write Your Own Review