EnGenius EWS1200D-10T 802.11b Network Controller
Neutron Series Managed Smart Switch
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: Network Controller
- Wireless Standard: 802.11b
- 8× 10/100/1000 Mbps GbE Ports
- 4 Types of Network Management Options
- 20 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Easy Web-Based Management Interface
- Network Troubleshooting, Monitoring and Email Alerts
- Locally Manage Wireless APs via Built-in Controller
- Centrally Manage Wired and Wireless Networks via ezMaster
EnGenius EWS1200D-10T is an 8-Port Gigabit Layer 2 Managed Smart Switch with WLAN controller for simplified network configuration, monitoring, and management options plus ezMaster™ Centralized Network Management Software, a robust, yet easy-to-use Web-based tool. Its enterprise-class features optimize network efficiency ensuring peak performance while reducing capital and operating expenses for cost-conscious SMB organizations.
The Neutron Managed Smart Switch redefines network management with its deployment flexibility and extensive management options. Organizations can deploy and managed this full-featured Layer 2 Switch and connected wired and wireless devices according to their network needs.
Types of Deployment = 4 Types of Management
1. Wired LAN Only = Manage via third-party SNMP manager
2. Wired LAN+ Local Management = Manage locally via on-board tools
3. Wired LAN+Wireless APs+Local Management = Manage locally via built-in controller
4. Wired LAN+Wireless APs+Remote Management = Manage remote and distributed networks via ezMaster™
Fast Gigabit Wired Speeds
8× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
2× 10/100/1000 Mbps SFP Ports
Management Flexibility - 4 Types of Network Management Options
Deploy and manage this full-featured Layer 2 Switch and connected wired and wireless devices according to your network needs.
Network Troubleshooting, Monitoring and Email Alerts
Troubleshoot network issues, monitor connectivity, and establish event-based email alerts for immediate notification of predetermined activities.
Locally Manage Wireless APs with Built-in Controller
Discover, configure, and monitor up to 50 Neutron EWS Access Points through the Switch's WLAN controller capabilities.
Centrally Manage Wired and Wireless Networks via ezMaster
Remotely manage hundreds of Neutron EWS wired and wireless devices across the network regardless of its size or location with no licensing or subscriptions fees.
Visibly Rich Reporting and Analytics
Complete network visibility in areas such as traffic flow, demand, network topology, and more.
|Dimensions||240 mm × 105 mm × 27 mm|
|Form Factor||Network Controller|
|Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C|
|Operating System Support||ezMaster|
|Packing List||(1) EWS1200D-10T GigE Managed Smart Switch
(1) Power Adapter
(1) Wall-Mount Kit
(1) Quick Installation Guide
Write Your Own Review