Globalscale 911-MW310101 802.11bgn Evaluation Kit
Cortex M4 + 802.11bgn Smart IoT Solution
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: Evaluation Kit
- Chipset: Marvell 88MW302
- Wireless Standard: 802.11bgn
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Antenna: 1x1 MIMO (1Tx1R)
The MW302 features a 21mm x 37mm module mounted on a full feature development board. An Apple Authentication chip can be mounted for Homekit development.
Marvell's Wireless Microcontroller Software Development Kit (WMSDK) enables the development of custom firmware images that can be run on the processor built-into Marvell's 88MW302 single chip WLAN MCU. This software/hardware platform can be used to realize complex applications that can run on low cost and low-power consuming hardware.
Access to the Marvell SDK needs a signed NDA with Marvell Semiconductor. Please contact Embedded Works Sales for more information.
The Wi-Fi Microcontroller Platform enables smart connectivity to a broad range of devices such as thermostats, air conditioners, appliances, lighting controls, mobile clients, cloud services, and other devices on the Internet of Things including:
- White goods/appliances: refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven range, microwave, dishwasher
- Consumer devices and accessories: toys, speakers, headset, alarm clock, gaming accessory, remote control
- Home automation: smart outlet, light switch, security camera, thermostat, sprinkler controller, sensor, door lock, door bell, garage door, security system
- Personal health devices: weighing scale, glucometer, blood pressure monitor, fitness equipment
- IoT/wearables: coffee pot, rice cooker, vacuum cleaner, air purifier, smart watch, fitness bracelet, pet monitor
- Commercial/industrial: lighting, building automation, asset management, Point of Sale (POS)
- Gateways: Connecting IR, sub-Gig or Legacy RF, Bluetooth Smart, ZigBee, ZWave and other radios to Wi-Fi/IP network
|Dimensions||62 x 95 x mm|
|Form Factor||Evaluation Kit|
|IoT Cloud Ready||Marvell|
|Operating System Support||Marvell SDK Support Available|
Write Your Own Review