TFL OBD-II $10/Month Plug-and-Play GPS Vehicle Tracking Device for Driver Safety, Fleet Monitoring, Fuel Savings, and Preventative Maintenance
- ✅EASY OPERATION. Simply plug the OBD-II Vehicle GPS Tracker onto your vehicles OBD-II port and start tracking immediately.
- ✅RELIABLE NETWORK COVERAGE. The future proof design of TFL's OBD-II GPS vehicle tracking devices communicate on America's most recognized nationwide network. This allows TFL to support your vehicle tracking needs for many more years to come.
- ✅REAL-TIME MONITORING. Locate and monitor your OBD-II GPS vehicle tracking device equipped assets up to the second through our TFL web portal or mobile app.
- ✅ALERTS AND REPORTS. Receive real-time email and scheduled reports via email or portal/mobile app notifications. Create geofences and get alerts notifying you of vehicle movement at various points-of-interests. Receive speeding notifications. Generate mileage reports for expense reports. Get notified of vehicle use outside of normal operating hours. Receive reminders for mileage and time related maintenance.
- ✅DRIVER SCORE CARD. Keep your drivers accountable for sensible driving. Driver scores are analyzed by the following criteria: harsh braking, sudden acceleration, sharp turns, reckless driving, and speeding.
TFL Essentials Program - Making Vehicle GPS Tracking Affordable to All
- $10 per month
- No long term contracts
- Easy installation
How a simple plug-and-play GPS tracker device can save you or your business a lot of money and grief
Whether you're managing a fleet of service vehicles or have a new driver in the family, ensuring your drivers are responsible by using safe and efficient driving habits can be a challenge, but it's not impossible. TrackingForLess (TFL) offers an easy and affordable GPS tracking solution that can save your business money and keep those you care about safe.
TrackingForLess GPS Vehicle Tracking Device with Eco-Driving Feature
TFL's Eco-Driving feature generates driver scorecards based on five violation criteria that include rapid acceleration, harsh braking, sharp turns, speeding, and reckless driving. These allow managers and administrators opportunities to evaluate and track their drivers on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and address concerns or reward those who exercise the highest level of sensible driving.
|Target Market||Fleet & Logistics|
|Packing List||(1) OBD-II GPS Vehicle Tracking Device|