TrackingForLess Electronic Logging Device (ELD) for Trucks, FMCSA Compliant with HOS, DVIR and IFTA
A TURNKEY ELD SOLUTION FOR YOU
Simplify your ELD compliance by reducing the paperwork burden for your drivers
TFL VisTracks Hours of Service is a tablet or smartphone-based app that is fully FMCSA-certified and provides both hours of service and DVIR support in addition to data for IFTA reporting. TFL VisTracks Hours of Service uses an Android or iOS-based tablet or phone and an ELD (electronic logging device, hardware purchased separately) for electronic logs and vehicle inspections. Several state driving rules exemptions and exceptions, such as for oil fields are supported.
TFL VisTracks Hours of Service adds a full-featured hosted portal that provides the ability to monitor drivers in the fleet, examine and edit logs as necessary, set up custom inspection categories, view reports (including state mileage), and administer drivers (such as adding or deleting drivers). The portal and tablet stay in synchronization to provide back-office employees a near real time view of their fleet.
EASY. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
- 100% FMCSA Approved
- One of the simplest installations of ELD/HOS products around
- The cleanest and easiest user interface on the market
- Geared to non-technical drivers, it's easier than setting up a VCR!
- Works for both iOS and Android mobile devices
- Predicts and warns drivers of impending violations
- 24/7 round-the-clock support just a phone call away
- Enhanced customized inspections
- Portal log grid shows violations
- Slip seat and team driving
- Offline support
- Automatic retry for loss of connectivity with the ELD
- Two-way integration of portal edits with the device including full edit logging
- Fully integrated portal backend
- Ability to control mobile device settings from the portal
- Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen documentation to minimize errors and support costs
- Easy to use administration tools for account, vehicle and driver management
- Supports both AOBRD and ELD in the same app so when the grandfather period is up there is no additional training needed
- State mileage reports