SensorWorks-Ready RisingHF RHF1S001 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Powered by lithium thionyl chloride battery—5 years of operation for 1 uplink every 2 minutes.
- Uplink cycle may be configured by downlink command from server.
- Operating temperature: –40 °C to 85 °C.
- Outdoor use with IP64 enclosure.
- Accuracy: ±5% RH type and temperature ±0.5 °C type.
- LoRaWAN compatible: Class A, uplink rate.
- Programmable from 2 minutes to 24 hours.
- High-performance internal antenna.
- Operating frequency band (other options at order): 868 MHz, <25 mW radiated power.
The rising HF temperature and humidity sensor offers a cost-effective LoRaWAN end node solution for a variety of applications. The reliable and low-power design allows a battery operation up to more than 5 years without any maintenance. IP64 enclosure concept and water splash proof unique sensor design are ideal for outdoor use and installation in low accessibility locations.
Sensor acquisition rate could be adjusted via LoRa WAN Class A downlink capability and permit to manage the battery life or the measurements capacity according to the needs of the application. The rising HF sensors family is fully compatible and plug-and-play for LoRaWAN network operation.
|Dimensions||3.31 mm × 4.49 mm × 2.17 mm|
|Sensor Type||Temperature and Humidity|
|Battery Life||5 years|