Samsara HM11 Machine Health Monitor with IG21 Industrial IoT Gateway
The HM11 is a wireless, real-time vibration and temperature sensor that deploys in minutes. Sensors mount directly onto machines and continuously stream data on the health of critical equipment, thereby reducing unplanned downtime and lowering maintenance costs.
Automated monitoring of machine vibration and surface temperature
Samsara enables continuous tracking of key health parameters for critical equipment including motors, compressors, pumps, fans, etc., allowing you to replace manual walkarounds, catch issues early and improve machine performance.
Advanced tools to diagnose faults
With real-time email and/or text alerts, and advanced analysis tools like Fast Fourier Transform (FFT), Samsara helps you diagnose machine faults quickly so you can take timely corrective action and avoid expensive unplanned downtime.
Waterproof, ruggedized design for harsh industrial environments
HM-series monitors are designed for harsh operating environments. IP67-rating protects against splashes, spray, power washing, dust, and other environmental wear and tear. In addition, the HM11 has a durable design with exceptional resilience to impact.
Class-leading electronics with multi-year battery life
With the industry's most advanced wireless technology, HMs transmit sensor data in real time to Samsara gateways, enabling operators to see up-to-the-second sensor data over the web and to receive instant alerts. Even with always-on wireless networking and data-logging, the HM11 runs for more than three years off of a single AA battery.
Installs in minutes
HM-series monitors are wireless sensors that mount directly onto machines via magnets or epoxy, without needing to run any conduit or wiring. In addition, they require zero-configuration and connect wirelessly via Industrial Gateways, removing the need for any servers or IT setup.
- Triaxial accelerometer
- Units: Vibration Velocity (Amplitude and RMS) - mm/s or ips
- Frequency Range: 10Hz to 1 kHz
- Measurement Range: +/- 16g
- Sampling Rate: 1666 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Range: -40° to 85° C / -40° to 185° F
- Accuracy: +/- 1° C
- Temperature sampled every 4 seconds
- Vibration sampled every 5 minutes
- Automatically detects and connects to any gateway associated with the same account
- 100 ft / 30 m (line of sight). Actual range depends on RF interference, building materials, and physical obstacles
- 4 GHz, proprietary low-power sensor data protocol
- 3 months on-device storage of vibration & temperature data
- Automatic (zero-touch) wireless data upload via Samsara gateways
- 63mm x 63mm x 30.5mm
- -40° to 85° C
- 3+ year battery life. User-replaceable AA battery
- Magnetic or industrial-grade epoxy (for non-ferrous surfaces)
- IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof per IEC standard 60529. Designed for splash, spray, and dust.
|Technology||Proprietary 915 MHz|