SensorWorks Temperature & Humidity Monitoring Solution Kit, includes 1 Year Lic for Automated T&H Logging & Alarm State Notifications
Undetected Problems Will Cost You. Commercial facilities spend thousands of dollars every year hiring and training experienced maintenance employees to quickly detect and repair a variety of issues resulting from unexpected equipment failures. Yet most of these issues aren’t detected right away, resulting in costly consequences.
Undetected Problems Will Cost You Commercial facilities spend thousands of dollars every year hiring and training experienced maintenance employees to quickly detect and repair a variety of issues resulting from unexpected equipment failures. Yet most of these issues aren’t detected right away, resulting in costly consequences.
The Dragino LHT65 Temperature and Humidity sensor is a long-range LoRaWAN sensor. It includes a built-in SHT20 Temperature and Humidity sensor and has an external sensor connector to connect to external sensors, such as Temperature Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor, Tilting Sensor, etc.
The LHT65 allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, etc.
The LHT65 has a built-in 2400 mAh non-chargeable battery which can be used for more than 10 years and is fully compatible with LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol, it can work with standard LoRaWAN gateway.
The included Femto LoRaWAN Gateway is designed specifically for wide area IoT applications. Applications include, but are not limited to, home security, automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc. This gateway is Femto type and very suitable for small businesses or private area use cases like parking spaces, exhibition center, campus, etc. It is also suitable for providing coverage for indoor blind spots.
Includes 1 Year License to the SensorWorks IoT Portal. From this Cloud based interface you can easily set-up your Solution in literally minutes. Set-up notifications, get reports, and Alert thresholds to be notified by email, SMS and via the Application!
- LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Frequency Band: /US915/
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400 mAh battery for more than 10-year use.
- Built-in Temperature and Humidity sensor
- Optional External Sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- 3200 set sensors record with time stamp
- Up to 8 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission
- Built-in 2.4G 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Patented repeater mode for last mile coverage
- Optional support for frequency ranges from 470 MHz to 928 MHz in different SKU (see specification below for details)
- Ethernet, wireless bridge, 3G/4G dongle (via USB port) connection options
- Active scan for channel availability with RSSI levels
- Web UI for LoRa and network configuration
- Cloud service for gateway health monitor
- Supports Listen Before Talk for downlink
- Ideal for indoor positioning
- Support OTA and USB upgrade
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated T&H Data Logging and Alert Notifications
- Industrial Monitoring and Control