TFL Tag | Asset-Tracking Badge with Panic Button | LoRaWAN Helium + Wi-Fi Geolocation for Indoor/Outdoor Use | Ideal for Student, Faculty, Worker, and Baggage Location | 1 Year of TFL on Helium Network Included
- Sleek, low-profile badge (credit card-sized) with break-away lanyard.
- Panic/alert button for emergency and check-in situations.
- Long battery life with simple USB magnetic charger.
- Indoor/outdoor locator using Wi-Fi positioning powered by Google Database.
- Works on LoRaWAN Global Helium Network—view the coverage map: explorer.helium.com.
- Applications: Find your backpack or luggage, or know where your child, student, or staffer is located in near real-time.
Providing seamless 3D indoor/outdoor location tracking for campus environments, the TFL TAG breaks through the cost & performance barrier.
The device works across the 915 MHz range, giving no interference with existing Bluetooth or Wi-Fi networks.
Offering a long battery life and a credit card-sized form factor, the tag is the first generation of easily programmable tags that can be readily adapted to a variety of people and thing-tracking applications.
- Student location
- Faculty safety
- Elderly care
- Housekeeping services
- Hotel staff safety
- Correctional facility
|Dimensions||85 mm × 55 mm × 5 mm (3.38 in. × 1.13 in. × 0.2 in.)|
|Temperature||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Sensor Type||Panic Button|
|Power||400 mAH Li-ion|
|Battery Life||>6,000 Locates/Charge or 60+ Days at 100 Locates/Day|