Dragino LIG16-EU868 LoRaWAN IoT Gateway | Wi-Fi/Ethernet | EU868, IN865, RU864, KZ865
The LIG16 is an open-source LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LIG16 uses Semtech packet forwarder and LoRaWAN Station connection and is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes an SX1302 LoRa concentrator, which is the new generation baseband LoRa chip for gateways with lower current consumption and a higher amount of traffic than preceding devices.
LIG16 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands for use in different countries. The user also can customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRaWAN network.
LIG16 can communicate with the ABP LoRaWAN end node without a LoRaWAN server. The system integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without setting up their own LoRaWAN server or using a third-party LoRaWAN service.
LIG16 supports auto-provision for mass deployment and long-term maintenance. The system integrator can change the configuration easily and remotely.
- 1× SX1302 and 2× 1250 LoRa transceivers.
- 70 dB CW interferer rejection at 1 MHz offset.
- Up to –141 dBm sensitivity with SX1250 Tx/Rx front-end.
- 125 kHz LoRa reception with
- 8×8 channels LoRa® packet detectors
- 8× SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators
- 8× SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators
- 125/250/500 kHz LoRa® demodulator
- 1× 10M/100M RJ45 ports
- 1× 2.4G Wi-Fi (802.11 bgn)
- 1× USB host port
- Power input via USB type-C 5 V/2 A
- Open source OpenWrt system
- Managed by web GUI, SSH, or cloud
- LoRaWAN gateway
- Auto provision
- Smart buildings and home automation
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Smart metering
- Smart agriculture
- Smart cities
- Smart factory
|Product Type||IoT Gateway|
|Power||5 V/1 A DC|