Laird LRD1-45501TH0-LNA Integrated Temperature and Humidity Sensor with LoRaWAN/BLE
The SensorWorks-Ready Sentrius RS1xx Series is a battery powered, long-range integrated sensor platform leveraging the benefits of LoRaWAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity. Its small, rugged form factor contains superior RF performance and flexibility with precise temperature and humidity sensors, and room for future expansions. At its core, the RS1xx series utilizes our field-proven and reliable RM1xx module hardware, providing LoRaWAN options in 868 MHz and 915 MHz frequencies, plus BLE for local data display, configuration, and troubleshooting. Based on the Semtech SX1272 and Nordic nRF51 silicon, it offers a LoRa range up to 10 miles with a local 2.4 GHz connectivity option to smartphones and tablets. The RS1xx Series works with our Sentrius RG1xx Series of LoRa/multi wireless gateways for simple out-of-the-box integration, and is compatible with third-party Cloud and LoRa network ecosystem partners.
- Multi-wireless: LoRaWAN (868/915 MHz) and Bluetooth v4.2 (central/peripheral) with fully integrated high-performance antennas.
- Multi sensor: Temperature and humidity (future options for a range of additional sensors via expansion port).
- Fully certified for FCC/IC/CE and Bluetooth SIG.
- Simple wireless configuration using mobile application and BLE.
- Harsh environments: Robust enclosure to serve many varied installation needs.
- Integrated out-of-the-box networks: Default configuration with RG1xx gateways for simple, out-of-the-box cloud connectivity.
|Dimensions||4.57 mm × 3.58 mm × 1.34 mm|