Samsara HMI10 Touch Panel HMI
Touch panel HMI
The Samsara Touch Panel HMI (ACC-HMI) makes it easy to provide local operators with real-time status and control of production systems.
Visibility from anywhere
With cloud-connectivity and the integrated Samsara dashboard, you can view what's on your operator's screen from anywhere. And when it makes sense, you can give operators secure access to HMI screens on their mobile devices, so they can always be up to date on the status of their machines.
Using the Samsara web-based dashboard, new screens and visualizations can be built with no required programming.
Easily make live updates to local screens
Not only is designing new screens easy, but any updates you make in the dashboard are automatically reflected on the local HMI, no additional configuration or onsite visits required.
Designed for industrial environments
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 90% non-condensing
- IP Rating: IP65 Certified (dustproof and waterproof against water projected with a nozzle)
- Dimensions: 263.28 mm × 171 mm × 35.7 mm
- Cutout Dimensions: 157.6 mm × 249 mm
- VESA Mount (75 mm × 75 mm)
- Panel mount
- Front side wall mount
- LCD: Color TFT (16.7M colors)
- Touch Panel: Projected capacitive multi-touch (P-CAP)
- 10.1-inch widescreen
- 1280 × 800, WXGA
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1× RJ45, 10/100/1000 LAN
- 1× USB 2.0 host
- 1× USB OTG
- All Internet connectivity secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption (military-grade)
- 12 V DC
- 12 W
Power over Ethernet (POE)
- IEEE 802.3at (25 W)
- IEEE 802.3af (15 W)
|Temperature||0 °C to 50 °C|
|Product Type||Remote Sensor|