GlobalStar SPOT Gen3® Satellite GPS Messenger
SPOT Gen3 provides employees with safe and reliable communication when working beyond the boundaries of cellular service. This rugged, pocket-sized device provides the ability to check in from any remote location. Utilizing GPS-enabled technology, emergency services can be notified, activated and dispatched to an exact location at the touch of a button.
- SPOT Gen3's customized tracking features allow motion-activated tracking at custom intervals and the ability to track in near real-time with SPOT's easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
- With the push of a button, employees can provide GPS coordinates and other vital information to the GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center, which in turn alerts local response teams in emergency situations for employee safety.
- Check In
- Employees can quickly and easily check in and provide status updates, or send a pre-programmed text message with GPS coordinates or an email with a link to Google Maps™ of their location.
- Help/SPOT S.O.V. (Save Our Vehicle)
- Send an alert to preprogrammed contacts when a vehicle is disabled, or use SPOT S.O.V. for roadside assistance. (Additional service required).
- Custom Message
- Create custom messages for employees to utilize in common situations, such as check in/check out and status reports.
|Dimensions||3.43 in. × 2.56 in. × 1 in. (8.72 cm × 6.5 cm × 2.54 cm)|
|Temperature||–22 °F to 140 °F (–30 °C to 60 °C)|