Tektelic KONA Micro Lite IoT Gateway Miniature LoRaWAN® Gateway for Home and Small Office
The adoption of IoT solutions in the home and office is driving the need for indoor access to wide area low power networks. While LoRaWAN® macro networks are being rolled out today, access is not ubiquitous. With TEKTELIC's KONA Micro Lite Gateway, users experience premier IoT connectivity with improved coverage, consistent service, and reliability, regardless of their proximity to the macro LoRaWAN® network. This plug-and-play Micro Lite gateway connects directly to an existing broadband service, self-configures, and extends LoRaWAN® coverage inside the home or small office.
Key product differentiators
- Reduce operation and deployment costs by utilizing KONA Micro Lite IoT Gateway with existing IP backhaul.
- Improve coverage and services resulting in increased adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Maximize benefits to customers by enabling a wide range of additional IoT services such as home and asset monitoring, security, health, and fitness.
- Robust gateway design manufactured for quality.
- Self-optimizing plug-and-play installation.
- Integrated with eco-system of network servers and devices.
- Most global ISM bands
- Time duplex 8 Rx/1 Tx
- Integrated filter
- External LoRa antenna
- 27 dBm Tx power
- Plug-and-play operation
- Factory image for mass deployments
- In-service updates
|96 mm × 96 mm × 25 mm
|Operating: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
Storing: –20 °C to 70 °C (–4 °F to 158 °F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-Condensing
|LoRaWAN 915 MHz
|5 V/2 A Wall Plug with 5.5 mm Barrel Connector