Special Price $56.00 Regular Price $72.80
High performance, Bluetooth GPS receiver that is WAAS/EGNOS enabled by default
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Chipset: MTK chipset, Interface: Bluetooth
- Form Factor: End-User
- Tracking Sensitivity: -160dBi, Channel: Support 22 tracking channels
- Acquisition: Hot Start: 1 sec.
- Dimensions: 2.85 x 1.6 x 0.9mm
- NMEA 0183
- Hot Start: 1 sec.
- 2.85" x 1.6" x 0.9"
- 23 Hrs continuous use
- Li-Ion Recharable Battery
The BT-821C offers up to 23 hours of continuous use from a single charge, making it the ideal GPS for extended navigation trips, whether on the road or on the trail. Battery usage is substantially decreased by having a built-in auto shut-off feature that power's off the BT-821C after 10-minutes of no active connectivity with the host device. Should the BT-821C ever be accidentally left on when exiting a vehicle, or within a backpack, the auto shut-off feature will power-off the GPS receiver to conserve battery resources.
The BT-821C comes complete with a 12VDC cigarette lighter adapter for in-vehicle charging. The sleek, compact design of the BT-821C makes it easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack or even on a belt when using the optional belt-case (sold separately). Compatible with Android - Click here for more info
BT-821C Package Contents:
- BT-821C Bluetooth GPS Receiver
- 3.7 Volt Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 12VDC Car Charger
- CD-ROM (User Manual & GPS Info Test Utility)
- 110VAC wall charger sold separately
|Dimensions||2.85 x 1.6 x 0.9mm|
|Network||GPS w/ Bluetooth|
|Type||Bluetooth GPS Receiver|
|Frequency Band||L1, 1575.42 MHZ|
|Tracking Channel||Support 22 tracking channels|
|Acquisition||Hot Start: 1 sec.|
|Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
Write Your Own Review