TP-Link TL-SG1024D Ethernet Switch
- Type: Ethernet Switch
- Interface: 1 Gbps Ethernet Port
- LAN Port: 24 LAN Ports
- WAN Port:
- Power: 100 to 240VAC
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 25%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Desktop and Rack-mountable design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
The TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to
make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 24 ports support auto
MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and
play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology,
the TL-SG1024D can save up to 20%* of the power consumption,
making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Featured with 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1024D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption per the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
|Dimensions||11.6*7.1*1.7 in. (294*180*44 mm)|
|Interface||1 Gbps Ethernet Port|
|LAN Ports||24 LAN Ports|
|Power||100 to 240VAC|
|Temperature||0° to 40°C|