Arduino Shield Accessability on the Raspberry Pi
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor:
- Product Series:
- Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino shields.
* Compatible with both 5V and 3.3V Arduino shields, selectable with jumpers
* Hundreds of Arduino shields available on the market enhance the control capability of Raspberry Pi, e.g. to control Motor, sensors, etc.
- Brings 32-bit ARM MCU into the world of Arduino.
* 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103RB MCU operating at 72MHz, with 128KB Flash, 20KB RAM, motor control, USB, and CAN
* Hundreds of Arduino shields available on the market with extremely portable drivers provided or to be shared by CooCox and CoFans
* A complete set of FREE CooCox tools for ARM development
* A common footprint next to Arduino footprint for connection with expansion daughter cards which will be developed by CooCox
- Raspberry Pi and the STM32 MCU can work independently or in conjunction with each other to control the Arduino shields or other accessories.
|Dimensions||x x mm|
Write Your Own Review