Embest DevKit8600 Evaluation Board TI Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 DevKit
DevKit8600 Evaluation Board
512Mbytes DDR3 SDRAM, 512Mbytes NAND Flash, UART, USB Host/OTG, Ethernet, CAN, RS485, WiFi/Bluetooth, TF, JTAG, LCD/TSP, Audio input/output
Volume Pricing: Get a Quote
- Form Factor: DevKit
- Product Series:
- Processor: TI Sitara ARM Cortex-A8
- Cooling: w/o Fan
- Power: 12V
- Onboard 512Mbytes of DDR3 SDRAM and 512Mbytes of NAND Flash
- UART, USB Host/OTG, Ethernet, CAN, RS485, WiFi/Bluetooth, TF, JTAG...
- LCD/TSP, Audio input/output
- Optional VGA, USB WiFi, Camera and 3G Modules
- Supports for Linux 3.1.0, Android 2.3 and WinCE 7 OS
Embest DevKit8600 is a complete development platform for Texas Instruments' Sitara AM3359 ARM Cortex-A8 processor, it supports running high-level operating systems such as Linux, WinCE and Android which is a reliable and solid reference design and embedded product for development or applications such as Gaming Peripherals, Home and Industrial Automation, Consumer Medical Appliances, Printers, Smart Toll Systems, Connected Vending Machines, Weighing Scales, Educational Consoles and Advanced Toys.
The DevKit8600 Evaluation Board takes full features of the 720MHz AM3359 processor. It has 512MBytes of DDR3 SDRAM and 512Mbytes of NAND Flash on board. It has exposed rich hardware peripherals through connectors or headers including serial ports, USB Host, OTG, Ethernet, CAN, RS485, LCD/TSP, TF, WiFi//Bluetooth, Audio, ADC, SPI, I2C and JTAG. The Board is able to support Linux 3.1.0, Android 2.3 and WinCE7 OS. The software package includes the BSP and drivers of which many are in source code.
The DevKit8600 Evaluation Kit includes the DevKit8600 evaluation board and all necessary accessories to help users start their development. It is preloaded with Linux OS in NAND flash and WinCE OS in TF card. User can display the system by using a 4.3" or 7"TFT LCD and Touch screen. Embest provides user manual, schematic drawing, datasheet documents and software BSP to help customers better understand and use the kit. Besides, it is provided with Android 2.3 demo. Embest gives instructions on how to boot Android demo image from NAND flash or TF card.
|Model Number||DevKit8600 Evaluation Board|
|Dimensions||130 x 80 x mm|
|CPU||TI Sitara ARM Cortex-A8|
|Temperature||0° to 70°C|
|Software Support||Linux 3.1.0, Android 2.3 and WinCE 7|
|Packing List||1 x DevKit8600 Evaluation board
1 x WiFi Antena
1 x Product DVD
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- VIA Technologies VAB-600 ARM Cortex-A9 SBCSpecial Price $116.00 Regular Price $134.99
- VIA Technologies VAB-820 NXP ARM Cortex-A9 SBCSpecial Price $234.00 Regular Price $269.99
- Embest MarS Board NXP ARM Cortex-A9 SBCSpecial Price $98.00 Regular Price $114.99
- Embest MarS Board Accessories KitSpecial Price $46.00 Regular Price $54.99