Embest SBC1788 (EW2) NXP ARM Cortex-M3 SBC
- Form Factor: SBC
- Product Series:
- Processor: NXP ARM Cortex-M3
- Cooling: w/o Fan
- Power: 12V
- - 120MHz NXP LPC1788FBD208ARM Cortex-M3 32-bitMicrocontroller
- - CPU Internal 512kBytes of Flash, 96 kBytes of SRAM and 4 kBytes of EEPROM
- - Onboard 128MBytes Nand Flash and 32MBytes SDRAM
- - 1 USB2.0 Host Full-speed Port and 1 USB2.0 OTG Full-speed Port
- - UARTs, RS485, Ethernet, CAN2.0B, LCD/Touch Screen, TF,Buzzer,JTAG...
- - Supports UCOSII_v2.86 & UCGUI_v3.90a
- - Supports FatFs_vR0.08a File System
- - Supports LwIP_v1.4.0 Protocol Stac
Embest SBC1788 Single Board Computer is a compact industrial controller board based on NXP's LPC1788FBD208 ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller which is running up to 120MHz with 512KB of internal Flash memory, 96KB of internal SRAM, 4KB of internal EEPROM, a 10/100 Ethernet Media Access Controller (MAC), a USB full speed device/host/OTG controller, four UARTs, two CAN channels and a collection of serial communications interfaces.
The SBC1788 board also has external 128MB Nand Flash and 32MB SDRAM. It takes full features of the LPC1788 microcontroller and has exposed many hardware features through headers or connectors including UARTs, USB, Ethernet, CAN, LCD, I2C, SPI, PWM, ADC to meet various applications.
Embest has ported uC/OS-II to support their Cortex-M3 SBC1788 board and the software also features the GUI support on uC/OS-II and LwIP_v1.4.0 protocal support. Embest provides the uC/OS-II BSP nd plenty of software examples, board schematic and user manual to help customer better understanding this board and develop your own applications.
|Model Number||SBC1788 (EW2)|
|Dimensions||120 x 87 x mm|
|CPU||NXP ARM Cortex-M3|
|Temperature||0° to 40°C|
|Software Support||UC/OS-II_c2.86 OS /UCGUI_v3.90a /EmWin5.12 /FatFS_vR0.08a file system /LWIP_v1.4.0 protocol stack|
|Packing List||1x SBC1788 board
1x 12V Power adapter
1x cross serial cable (DB9 to DB9)
1x cross net cable
1x USB cable (Type A Male to Type Mini-B Male)
1x Product CD (including user manual, schematic in PDF format, datasheet, uC/OS-II BSP, software examples)
4.3"LCD (resolution: 480*272)
- VIA Technologies VAB-600 ARM Cortex-A9 SBCSpecial Price $116.00 Regular Price $134.99
- VIA Technologies VAB-820 NXP ARM Cortex-A9 SBCSpecial Price $234.00 Regular Price $269.99
- Embest MarS Board NXP ARM Cortex-A9 SBCSpecial Price $98.00 Regular Price $114.99
- Embest MarS Board Accessories KitSpecial Price $46.00 Regular Price $54.99