Data Plan Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Embedded Works. Please read these Terms & Conditions (T&Cs), which contain important information about your relationship with Embedded Works. You will become bound by these provisions when you accept these T&Cs. These T&Cs are an agreement between you and us, Embedded Works Corporation, and our controlled subsidiaries, assignees, and agents.
How do I accept these T&Cs?
You accept these T&Cs by doing any of the following:
- Giving us a written or electronic signature or confirmation, or telling us orally that you accept;
- Activating, using, or paying for the Service or a Device; or
- Opening the device box.
If you do not want to accept these terms and conditions, do not do any of these things.
What is included in these terms and conditions?
In these T&Cs, you will find important information about:
- Embedded Works services provided to you ("Service");
- Any equipment for which we provide Service or provide to you to be used with our Service, such as a phone, handset, tablet, SIM card, or accessory (collectively, a "Device"); and
- Any charges, taxes, fees, and other amounts we bill you or that were accepted or processed through your Device ("Charges").
Upon receiving your online order, we will email you within 1 business day a link to sign electronically a Master Service Agreement (MSA). Please check your email bulk/spam folder to avoid any delays in processing your order. Service will be activated only upon receipt of a signed MSA. The contract term of your data plan will begin on whichever occurs first: (1) Date of signed MSA, or (2) 10 calendar days from the purchase date..
For more information on our other terms that apply to the use of our products and services, see Terms and Conditions of Sale and Data Plan Master Service Agreement Terms and Conditions.