- Form Factor: Router: Indoor
- Technology: 4G LTE Cat 4 w/ 3G Fallback
- Frequency: Band 1 (2100MHz)
- Carrier: Verizon
- Coverage Region:
- Powerful and flexible industrial cellular router platformsupporting LTE with fallback to 3G/UMTS and GSM/GPRS/EDGE(certain models only)
- Ideal for providing primary and backup wireless connectivityover LTE.
- Industrial Features rugged enclosure, wide operatingtemperature range, wall mount option and a flexiblepower options
- Embedded Linux OS allowing for the installation of customapps.
- Software Dev Kit (SDK) is available
- Web interface for easy centralized configuration andmanagement from any PC
- 2 Gigabit T ports for Ethernet connection
- VPN support for establishing a secure connection over public cellular using OpenVPN
- Supports SNMP with cellular specific MIB, PPPoE, RIP,VRRP.DDNS, MAC /NET address filtering, Open VPN, DHCP/DHCP relay
- System monitoring, remote diagnostics and configuration overthe air, log viewer via browser
- 802.11n WiFi AP with 2x2 MIMO antenna
- GPS support
- TR-069 device management (opt.)
- Ignition Sense for graceful shutdown and startup in vehicle applications
- Configurable power save with minimum draw when not operational
- Tested for vehicular applications Class 5M2 and MIL-STD-810F Method 516.5
Designed to provide real-time M2M connectivity in harshenvironments. The NTC-140W creates reliable point-to-point orpoint-to-multi-point WAN connections for a variety of missioncritical apps such as primary broadband, video surveillance,retail, payments,in-vehicle wireless hotspot and businesscontinuity.
- Industrial deployments in harsh environments. Primary and backup connectivity
- Controlling and monitoring from remote locations
- Collection and analysis of data from connected machines
- Point-to-point or Point-to-multipoint, M2M communications, POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED.