- Small, rugged, industrial-grade 3G modem for wireless data communication
- Reliable RS232 serial data connectivity for M2M applications
- Supports std AT command set
- Supports networks and service types UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA & GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Embedded Internet and security protocol stacks
- Wide input voltage range 5-36V DC for diverse environments and applications
- RS232 serial data connection and power input via RJ45 port
- USB 2.0 port for communicating (e.g. Dial-up networking from Windows PC and Mac)
- Supports Open AT and AirVantage
- Removable DIN rail and wall mount option
- SIM reader with locking tray
- Wide operating temp. range -40 to 85°C
The NTC-3000 Series is a solution for cost effective deployment
in any data telemetry environment.Designed for reliable performance and
universal installation itprovides 3G data connectivity for M2M
applications enabling remotemonitoring, control, management and reporting
of industrial and commercial equipment.
It can also be used in SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
scenarios to monitor,control or collect data from remote devices such as
farm machinery, water monitoring devices and wind farms.
A serial connection on one end and a 3Gc onnection on the other allows the
devices to simply take the serial data and send it over 3G. When
connecting through the RJ-45 port to the serial port of your device. The
modemalso comes equipped with a Mini USB port where a connection can
be established through either a virtual COM port or Sierra
Wireless's AirCard Watcher application.
The lockable SIM tray w/ the rugged nature of the device means
assured reliably, regardless of the physical location.